blog post3.0

Hi This is my third blog post. Today I’m going to talk about technology. Technology is very important and special to mankind and it has been here before mankind set foot on earth. You might be wondering how it was here before mankind, well animals could make tools and technology animals were superior to earth before humans and they were the smartest creatures anything and that is how technology was here before humans. Technology can extend to anything in your imagination it can do anything. Eventually people can invent something like a teleporter ( that’s a maybe) and a plasma accelerator ( definitely not) but that stuff might not be the best investment into human kind cars were a good thing and farms were a good thing but you might be thinking cars aren’t good for the environment well being meet electric cars there the exact same thing just are good for the environment and a lot more high tech. Here are some examples of electric cars. BMW i3

Nissan Leaf

Chevrolet Volt

Tesla Model 3

Tesla Model S

Chevrolet Bolt

Audi E Tron

Renault Zoe

Ford Mustang Mach-E

BMW i8

BYD e6

BAIC

Baic Ec

Cadillac ELR

Chevrolet Spark EV every single one is expensive, high tech and good for the environment. There are also mobile devices which are also  high tech And  pretty cool there are also computers which aren’t mobile but very high tech. These are all called machines, cars, devices and tools are all actually machines. Buildings can also be high tech  because buildings have things called elevators and all buildings have internet and I wanted to tell you anything has a use. Always be careful with your devices because no device  is unbreakable, all devices or anything with wires and things related to electrical things  can be destroyed by a liquid or can be overpower by more electricity. So that’ll be all for my presentation and this will probably be my last blog post ( it’s is ) so bye